Sell your property
• Personalized pieces of advice to help you choose your best sale strategy •
When you want to sell your property you need strong market knowledge. Indeed, a poor understanding of the real estate market, of the prices charged and of the specificities of the supply and demand can lead to a wrong positioning of your asset. Such a mistake could impact very negatively the commercialization of your property.
As a realtor dedicated to buyers and formerly valuation surveyor, we know to analyze the real estate market and know the buyers’ expectations. So we can offer you precious pieces of advice to accelerate your property’s commercialization with or without real estate agency.
If you don’t want to put your property on a real estate agency, we will know how to help you to organize the sale of your asset. We can help you to determine the sale price, to look for service providers (energy diagnostic for example), to organize inspections and offer you personalized services until the signature of the sale contract.
Unlike traditional realtors, we charge fixed fees depending on the specificities and the location of your asset.
Real estate strategy description
We help you to find the best sale strategy for your asset. Through a valuation opinion, we advise you on your property’s market position.
- Analysis of the supply and demand,
- Asset’s analysis
- Asset’s SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats).
Implement of the strategy
Once the strategy is defined, we guide you all along its fulfillment:
- Project costing,
- Research of service providers,
- Valorisation of your asset: writing of the property ad, pictures selection, communication tools.
Whether you choose to put your property on a real estate agency or not, we offer you any help you needed to conclude the deal in optimum conditions.
- Establish the sale price,
- Research of service providers (for energy diagnostic for instance),
- Asset valorization (pictures, communication tools),
of the inspections, Organisation
- We support you until the contract signature.